Friday, December 02, 2005

What a week. I think that the girls are both getting healthy again. Katie seems to be recovering well from her double ear infection. How crazy. Work is nuts. Lots of hours and lots of drama. I found myself in tears yesterday -- not so much due to work itself but just my life -- how tired I am, how stressed I am, how I still can't figure out how people find the time for their families and their friends when they work full-time, have 2 kids to cart around to and from school - and all of the extra activities of the holidays including Christmas programs and parties and all of that good stuff. It's crazy.

My mom came over yesterday and helped me out for a few extra hours before she watched the kids while I went to work. That was a huge help. She put away my week's worth of folded laundry that has been sitting in the basket waiting to be put away. She also watched Katie so I could rest for an hour and get a few projects done that I can't do when I have to keep my eye on the little one. I am so thankful for my mom and all the help she does give us.

I don't work tonight and for that I am really thankful!!!I need some rest!

3 comments:

Emily Beth said...

I am very glad you found some time to share lunch with me today! I appreciate your friendship. Things will get better.

Jill said...

I had fun, too...

Jill said...

i totally agree -- we are going very "low chaos" this year!