Monday, November 28, 2005

Today is going better. I kept Katie home from school b/c I felt she needed one more day to get feeling really good before I let her back into the classroom setting. She is doing well today -- she ate a whole grilled cheese sandwich for lunch -- a vast improvement over not eating anything for 3 days. I ran all of my errands this morning -- and now I have this messy house to clean up. I really wonder how people do it -- with both of us working full time and me carting the girls all over I am often left to wonder when I am supposed to get anything done. Mondays are typically my day off -- so I am enjoying that. We are getting crazy at work and there is a lot of stuff going on with people changing positions and stuff that has got my head spinning. As much as I love the holidays, I will be glad for the calm down of January. Well I had better get to the baskets of folded laundry that are staring at me wanting to be put away :)

4 comments:

Jill said...

Her blog isn't updated???

Emily Beth said...

It most certainly is!

Jill said...

okay, when I go to Emily's blog the most recent post I see is dated in October -- so what the heck am I doing wrong????? Em - I'll see you at work tomorrow -- I'll have to remember to ask you why I can't see your new posts.

keesh said...

follow her link from her name and see if that works...