Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Well it's Tuesday, NOVEMBER 1st, and Katie's IEP is supposed to be effective today. She did go to class this morning (and loved it) and there was a sub there, who seemed to be perfectly fine... and let me state that I have no problem with a substitute aide, my problem is that they were supposed to have a "permanent" person in place by today, and they don't. Katie said "all done" today and was really happy all morning. I'm so excited that she continues to excel in that environment. If they don't have a permanent fixture in place by next Monday I am going to have to see what our options are.

And, by the way, I didn't punch out of work til 2:20 AM last night, or should I say this morning, so I am once again wiped out. Plus, good 'ole Kohls is open until Midnight tonight...so I should be good and tired tomorrow, too when I have to get up to take katie to school....thank goodness for coffee, b/c I am going to be living on it!!!!

No comments: