Monday, March 24, 2008

A Snowy Easter..Who would have thought?









Easter is over...



Wow -- an early SNOWY Easter...who would have thought? Things have been crazy here. 15 inches of snow on Friday. We have been trying to re-regulate Katie's new meds. We have started her on Risperdal - we had to take her off of it last week - give her a few days to recoop and now we have started her on a quarter dose at night only. If things go well we will up her to dose to a half dose and will give it to her morning and night. She was so "zombied" out on the full dose that it made me cry. She was crying too -- I think she didn't know what was happening to her -- and we can live with that.

This week is going to be crazy, too... Soccer practices were supposed to start, but with 15 inches of snow on the ground they have been postponed for at least a week...
I'll keep everyone update on how Katie is doing on her meds...






1 comment:

Bella Sweet Cakes said...

Hi there,, I'm a mom of 3 from Sydney,,, I've got 13 yr old girl ,, 5 yr old boy with autism and 3 yr old girl.. I just joined the site The Mom blogs and that is where I got your link... My boy was just recently diagnosed it was sad for us,, but we always say with or without a tag he is still our precious little boy... Hope u won't mind if I add your site on my blogroll... My site is http:whenmontalks.com and my husband made a blog also dedicated to my boy http://beautifulbeautifulboy.blogspot.com Thank you so much,,,