Thursday, March 06, 2008

Well I think the flu bug is now gone....knock on wood. I am hopeful anyway. Seems like there is so much going on. I shouldn't be on the computer because you should see this house. :( We (or should I say "I") had Mary's conferences at school this afternoon - the girls had a half day. It went pretty well. Bill has been so busy at work -- and since he was out sick on Monday - I had solo duty for conferences. She is doing well in school - so no major concerns there. Katie is really doing well, too. She had speech and O.T. yesterday - she was pretty tired by the end of the day. It is awesome to see her using sign language and trying to make the verbal sounds, too...it should be interesting to see how that develops. Well..I had better run and see what the kiddo's are up to. I hear Katie banging her swing sticks together and that's never a good sign...more later :)

No comments: