Monday, March 03, 2008


STOMACH FLU STINKS....
Well, stomach flu has been hitting our house over the past 8 days or so. 3 1/2 victims so far. This picture of Katie is when she was not quite fully recovered from it. She was the first victim. Autism and puking do not go very well together - but she was remarkably calm and focused which was more than i could have asked for. Mary and I were next -- but I am the 1/2 victim. I just felt queasy for about 48 hours ....but now Bill is suffering. His has been the worst by far. He's starting to do a little better, but yesterday was extremely rough. I feel for him....he's been drinking a lot of Vernors & Fresca and chowing on popsicles .....hopefully he will be considerably better tomorrow or he will probably have to see a doctor.
All is else is going pretty well. Just busy, busy as always. Hard to believe we are in March already. The school year will be over before we know it. It is still deep winter here in Michigan. We are expecting another 4-6 inches tomorrow -- I feel like winter will never end. Mary loves it -- but I am a little tired of driving in it -- and of all the messy snow pants, boots, etc. Sunshine, where are you?

No comments: