Friday, May 02, 2008

Need Some Encouragement?

I haven't really talked about it on my blog much, but I have been following the story of a beautiful baby girl Audrey Caroline. The link to her blog is on the right under "Bring the Rain" which is the title of her blog. Her story and the story of her parents and how God is using them to minister to so many people is very touching. There is a 20 minute video that I believe you will find very worth your time. If you know me, you know that I lost a child at birth a little over 9 years ago. Audrey Caroline's story is near to me because of what Bill and I went through when our son died. Just as God was able to use our child's death to work in our lives and the lives of those we knew and were able to minister to, Todd and Angie are being used of God in mighty ways. Get a cup of coffee and let God work in you as you listen to their story. What do you do when God shows you Plan B?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill. Glad you found the video and I pray it will encourage you!

Thanks for helping us spread this incredible story!

Fred said...

Hi Jill. I'm back after a 15-month hiatus. I'm so glad you're still posting and will try and catch up as soon as I can.