Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Update....










So, its been a typically busy weekend here in Michigan. Lots going on -- soccer, garage sales (not mine thank-goodness), church, playing outside, scrapbooking, eating, being silly, wasting time on the computer...the list goes on and on.

I took a few pictures this weekend that I wanted to post. Mostly of the girls being silly -- and of Katie demonstrating both her awesome behavior at Mary's soccer game - and her crazy behavior in our back yard on Saturday. She took 4 plastic cereal bowls from the cupboard and proceeded to play with them in the empty little tikes pool. It was priceless. Funny how entertainment is so "cheap" for her.
Katie has started saying her "b" sounds extremely well. We were once again able to get her to say "bacon" - also "bath"..so that was encouraging. She is also loving this time of year as her time outside will dramatically increase as the weather improves. Both of the girls are wanting the pool to be put up -- but with Michigan weather it will probably be June before that happens.
I have truly enjoyed my 4 days off work, but reality sets in tomorrow. Only 3 1/2 weeks of school left for the girls - that is hard to believe. I am trying to think of fun things to do with the girls without having to spend a mint on gas...any ideas, friends?




2 comments:

Fred said...

The music scared the heck out of me. It's a great song, though.

Nice pictures, looks like you guys had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I just started my list of fun things to do during summer break today. Shouldn't be so difficult to entertain three kids....but I do know I'd better bring my A game or they will walk all over me! :) Good Luck.