Friday, October 14, 2005

Ask me again why a mother of two young children, and especially one with autism who requires lots of extra attention, is working til 1 am?Yikes! I came home to a house full of sleepy-zillas who don't even know that I have made an entrance! Katie was a crab this evening -- pretty typical of her when she is sick. Bill and I are hoping that her birthday goes well -- she'll probably sleep through her party!

Does anyone out there e-bay? I think I'm addicted. Just thought I'd throw that out there......It's funny when our 4 year old sees me logging on to the computer and says " are you going to do your e-bay mom?" I mostly sell, and I tell you it's a great way to get rid of all the clutter that we tend to accumulate. I try to use the money to do nice things for the girls. Katie requires a lot of special therapy toys for her OT/PT -- so that comes in handy.

Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics from Katie's birthday tomorrow.....

3 comments:

keesh said...

I got your link from Embstew's blog. I ebay a lot. I sell and buy. Mostly my own clothes. it is a great way to make some money, but I get seriously annoyed when my stuff doesn't sell :)> isn't that sad of me! I will be back to read more of your site later.

Emily Beth said...

Wow Kish, you're fast. Let me introduce the two of you...Jill this is my friend Kishelle, Kishelle this is my friend Jill from work! This Blogging thing is like it's own little community. Anyway, I've always wanted to ebay but I don't have the computer accesories to do it. My mom makes beautiful bead jewelery that I think would do well on ebay but she won't put it on there and I don't have the stuff to do it.

Emily Beth said...

http://www.anestewlife.blogspot.com/ Here's that "other" Stewart site I told you about! lol