Friday, October 21, 2005

What a horrible night. Bill woke up at 1 am and decided that he needed to go to the emergency room. He came home an hour later and told me he has bronchitis! Yikes. Then Mary (who also has been sick) wet her bed around 3 and then at 6 Katie was screaming. She, too, had totally soaked herself, through her diaper and her pj's and was screaming "da, da,da,da,da," at the top of her lungs. Of course, Bill was so sick from his trip to the ER that mommy -- who didn't get home til midnight from work - had to get up. I got Katie cleaned up and she decided she had had enough of her room and she wanted to wander. Do these kids ever sleep? Then, when Bill tried to leave for work Katie ran out into the garage without anyone noticing. (Very common for autistic kids to sneak out of their houses) Thank the Lord Bill realized it before he backed the car up. He carried her upstairs and put her on the bed with me and said ---- "she's yours" --- it's only 9:30 and I feel like I'm ready for a nap!!!!!

3 comments:

Emily Beth said...

Oh gosh girl! Are you going to feel up to a girls night out?? If you are totally whipped and Bill is so sick we can reschedule. I don't mind, I know how hectic a mommy's life can be.

Jill said...

I am totally up for it -- I need out of here......(Unless of course, you don't want to go...) but I am totally looking forward to it. It's actually my motivation to keep moving.......I'll call you later, but I'm thinking 6:30 - 7'ish if that works for you...

Emily Beth said...

Definately!!! That time works great. Give me a call and then I'll head that way! See you tonight.