Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sundays are crazy. We did first service this morning -- I am so tired. I worked til 10:30 last night -- it actually was an exciting night as I got to actively participate in aprehending a shoplifter. But anyway, now I am home for a brief spell before going back to work for another wonderful afternoon. Sometimes I really wish I didn't need to work .. .that I could just spend more time at home with the girls. Hopefully Katie will be able to get transitioned into her class every day this week and with a little more time for myself, I may be able to overcome my stress about working so much. We have the final portion of her IEP tomorrow. They told me last week that they don't have an aide lined up for her 3 days a week -- and that perhaps I should not sign the IEP until they find someone. The only bad thing about that will be that Katie may have to wait another week or two before she can start going to school every day. I know that Bill and I are her best advocates, so we just have to pray about it and trust God that we are doing the right things for her. Well, I need to run .... work is calling.

No comments: