Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Today was pretty good. Mary had school so Katie and I had some time alone .... Katie is still fighting off a cold, which makes her really cranky. We went to the grocery store and then came home where she indulged herself in Dora and Diego for the rest of the morning! She has school again tomorrow. I'm hoping that they will tell me they have hired one of the substitute aides to go permanent for Katie and the ECCD classroom.

I worked tonight...wow, I'm tired....hopefully I'll have more news after Kate's class tomorrow...

4 comments:

Jill said...

You're right. I think it posted right at midnight because I was also confused by that when I looked at it last night. I did write that post on Tuesday night.

Emily Beth said...

Midnight!! You better get to bed girl you have work tomorrow! lol! That's okay, Scott and I finally fell asleep at around 1 a.m. I won't go into detail about why we were up so late:O!! ROFLMFAO!!! See you at work!

Emily Beth said...

Do you work friday night? A friend of mine is having a scrapbook thing out at Lake Doster. It's not a party, she want's people to bring 2 or 3 photo's for something...I think it's more of a casual thing. Let me know. I think it would be fun.

Jill said...

I don't work Friday night --- thanks goodness....I would love to scrap == Bill is sleeping, so let me check with him in the morning and I'll let you know when I see you at work tomorrow night. It's probably a creative memories thing b/c they often ask you to bring a couple of pictures and then they have you work on a page...