Saturday, October 15, 2005

Coffee...where would I be without it. I am so thankful that God allowed some man somewhere to figure out that coffee would be a magic substance for mankind!! I'm sipping my vanilla creme cappucino and it seems to somehow take away those headaches and the "sleepy-zilla's" that tend to haunt me on Saturday mornings. I'm still recovering from working til 1 am on Thursday night......and Katie's autism tends to cause her to be an early riser...so sleeping in isn't usually an option. Bill had to work this morning, too...so it was mommy to the rescue. They say that bad sleep habits are pretty much consisitent across the board for kids with autism.... and I guess I'm used to it now after dealing with it for 3 years. But, as my body continues to age...(I'm 35 now) I have a much harder time dealing with no sleep than I did in my early 20's when I swear I went weeks with 5 hours of sleep total!!!Well, its time for a refill.....

1 comment:

Emily Beth said...

I didn't know you were that big of a coffee drinker. I know you enjoy your occasional iced mocha, as do I, but I didn't know you drank it alot. I love coffee but I'm too cheap to buy it and if I did have it, I'd probably be to lazy to make it. lol. I'm glad Katie's party went well, did she like her new clothes?