Monday, October 24, 2005

This cold is kiling me, and now Katie has bronchitis. I took her to the doctor this morning. Actually I was really proud of her behavior. Usually the Dr.'s office is a disaster with her - because of a lot of her autistic issues, but today was good. She had to miss class this morning, which was a bummer, but she woke up with this horrible cough and she would put her hands to her chest each time she coughed as if to say --- This really hurts mom. That is the hard part about autistic kids being sick -- until they learn to speak, they have very little resource as to tell you how they are feeling. I just feel so badly for her -- hopefully the medicine will kick in and she will be doing better very soon.

1 comment:

keesh said...

Yeah, we got it here. my son had it last week and now I have the runny nose and a slight cough. Just trying to flush myself out with water. I hate this time of year. I miss Summer...