Saturday, October 29, 2005

I'm finally starting to feel better!!! YEAH!!!! It is nice to sound a little more like myself... and feel a little more like myself, too. I have now worked 4 closes in a row, but I have tomorrow off to hang out with the sickies and start to feel better -- and there is a Nascar Race, too...so it should be a good day.

I'm told that while I was at work tonight Katie decided to jump off of pieces of furniture and "catipult" (to quote my mom) herself at the mini-tramp that we have for her in the front room. She uses the mini-tramp to "regulate" herself -meaning that when her sensory system gets overlaoded, she uses the tramp to get herself calmed down and organized. She has been really into jumping lately, though.. and it's dangerous.

My kids trick-or-treated at Meijer today -- okay, where have we gone to that our kids have to trick-or-treat at the grocery store.... too funny.

I'm looking forward to my extra hour of sleep tonight with "fall back" -- but I'm sure that means that Katie will be up at 6. :)

2 comments:

Emily Beth said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm sorry you've had to work so much but I'm glad I haven't :) I've gotten so much done.

What time are you guys going on Monday? I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it because Scott wants to go trick or treating and I know that you have to be to work at 9. Let me know though in case it can work cause I'd like to go.

Yeah daylight savings....my kid's were up at 6 a.m. Thanks mother nature!

Emily Beth said...

Ashley walks in today after being gone all weekend and tells me she's moving in to her Aunts house. I'm kinda relieved and pissed at the same time. I know this sounds dumb but please pray for me because I need clarity right now and I feel very confused inside.