Saturday, October 22, 2005

Emily and I went out last night -- oh my word -- I needed "girl talk" so bad -- it was very fun! I am always humored when I find people with whom I have a lot of things in common -- you know that you've had a good time when you are sitting in a car at 1 am laughing so hard that tears are rolling down your face.....yikes. But now, I am soooo tired. Of course my kid-zillas were up at the crack of dawn, and the countdown to Kohls is minus 3 hours and counting! I am doing an orientation this afternoon -- that is always interesting.

Katie and Mary are both pretty happy today. When I told Mary that I would be home for bedtime today she was pretty excited! So was I b/c it will be the first Saturday that I haven't closed at work in ages (sorry, Em.)

Well, I need to finish my Saturday cleaning and get the girls some lunch...and I definitely need another cup of coffee..then it's off to Kohl's for me. I'll try to update tonight...

4 comments:

Emily Beth said...

Oh gosh!! I was so tired last night, but I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! The time just flew by! Well, I'm home alone and need to take advantage of it, see you at work!

Jill said...

I, too, had way too much fun ---see you at KOHLS!

Jill said...

Susie - I think I'm already at that age :) Having a couple of babies will do that to you....

keesh said...

Um Emily, you didn't invite me and i only live a few minutes away :). Wow Jill, at least you can get her to call you back...she isn't very good at that :). just kidding Em. nothing but love!