Friday, October 21, 2005

Because of my psycho work schedule at KOHLS - I am just now getting home, so this post is going to say Friday instead of Thursday --is it my fault that my blog clock can't get into sync with my body clock :) Anyway - I am tired! Kohls was crazy tonight. We are having this major sale and it was downright "zoo-ey". Daddy "Bill" was at home with the girls, but as per usual they were all sleeping when I walked in the door -so I havent' had a complete update on how the evening went. Everyone was pretty happy when I left -- except both of the girls still have colds (and Bill, too..now. ) Hopefully I'm not next. I hate being sick -- and I hate it when the kids and Bill are sick, too. Katie is especially difficult when she's sick. Imagine feeling horrible and not being able to tell anyone how to help you. It's lovely. I am hopefully that her "new" language skills will soon include "My ears hurt" or "my tummy hurts" etc. That will be a wonderful day.

Okay -- I'll try and post more tomorrow. No school for either of the kiddies tomorrow, so maybe we can sleep in a little --- and then I get to have a little "girls night" action tomorrow (or should I say today!) and I am very excited about that!!! Goodnight.

No comments: